Sunday 5 April 2020

Palm Sunday | North Jackson Press

Sorry for the late post. It's taken a bit longer than expected to share the mentor sentence documents. 
Just a few reminders for tomorrow:

  • Follow the directions on the slides posted on Announcements
  • Each subject has it's own slide show FOR NOW.
  • Each slide show is a PDF, but in the future, I want to send it as a Google Slide Show. I just need to conference with another teacher to make sure I load it correctly.
  • Don't forget to look at the Activity Feed
  • I've sent about half the mentor sentence documents. If you haven't received your file, don't worry. It will be in your Google Drive under "Shared with me" by tomorrow. DO NOT SHARE IT AGAIN.
  • If you know how to send an email to me using your LDCSB account, feel free. Eventually I want you to email me any questions. Your parents are also busy, so you need to be independent.
  • I will give you feedback frequently. It's YOUR job to revise. Your parents can HELP but not DO. 
  • I will be sending you a new file called "Journal" soon. But if you want to get a head start, create a file and share it with me. You can talk to me about anything. I WILL NOT POST ANYTHING IN A JOURNAL. Some of you have written letters to me already. Thank you. They are precious.
  • If something doesn't work tomorrow, no worries. I'm learning just like you! 
Clientmoji